Sugarcane!

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Class visit to LKS's house

We went to Mr LKS' house the next saturday (19/2) after visiting LHH's house!
Met some plants at boon lay and then proceed to pioneer to meet up with the rest of the class.
Unlike the previous time, we are considered the later batch this time! D=



Waited for the remaining classmates and offff we go to LKS' house!
BH realised that both Mr Lee and Mr Lim likes to live near the mrt station! Which is quite true, and good.







Hehe, ginger and carrot! Taken while we are walking to Mr Lim's house! =p
I think ginger sort of know that I am taking the picture... See her eyes!
Gosh... *hides*



With carrot, who looked a little shocked, while walking still.
She complained that it is not nice, so...



Here is another one!



Forcefully took one with the camera-shy potato!

And we walk...



And walk...



And we still walk....



Lol, I realise that I am making the journey sound very long!
Actually it's not la, just that I took a lot of bo liao pictures while walking =p

Ok, to make up for making you bored with the bo liao pictures, here is a less bo liao one!



Hehe, the sexy legs of plants like potato, ginger and chilli (SHE MY LAOPO, DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER! *ROAR*) for you to admire! =p
And they call me perv for taking this picture!!
DDDDDD=
I am just helping them to show off their pretty legs ma! 有错meh?! D=

Want another picture to admire?



A picture of the pretty umairah! =D
Hehe, 不要说我亏待你们!=p



And we reached Mr Lim's house! =D









Sorry for the last two pictures being blurry. D=



Yes, i brought a badminton racket along...
Cause ginger returned me my racket on that day, when we meet at boon lay station.
You can't expect me to go all the way back home just to put the damn racket right?
So... *sigh*
AND SO MANY FREAKING PEOPLE ASKED ME WHY I BROUGHT IT!
DDDDDDDDDDDD=
And the racket is such a "din te", keep poking/hitting people!



The honeys sweet sweet at one corner =p



Ginger with this star-shaped cracker covering her pretty face!
This cracker is really big!
This star you are seeing is the result after eating away it's surrounding. The star is like the core of the cracker!
This picture is cool, BUT IT WILL BE COOLER IF GINGER'S PRETTY FACE IS IN IT! *ROAR*



To "kick start" the day, Mr Lim showed us the photos he/his wife took on their honeymoon trip to New Zealand by connecting his laptop to the tv!
They actually went to Christchurch, which is unfortunately struck by earthquake not long after we went to Mr Lim's house...
The scenearies at New Zealand are really very pretty!

Then we started to play wii!



Setting up...



Actually it's zuraida's boyfriend vs ke wei.
Sword play!

Ready.
Get set.
FIGHT!



The action is like 拜拜 vigorously =x

After they played three rounds, laopo and I decided to have a try too!
We played until very hiong, according to the plants! 我们根本就没有在让对方!
But actually we play what also very hiong one la =p
See, that's why we are husband and wife! =D

Anyway, we played three rounds too! 2 vs 1, I WON! Hohohohoho~



Then we proceed on to table tennis!
Qiyin vs ke wei (obviously he loves wii).
Table tennis in comparison to swordplay, was a lot more calm...
And less exciting...
Just, he hit, she hit back.
But swordplay is you have to use all your might to keep hitting your opponent as fast as possible!





Them playing...
Calm hor?
And spot my forever camera-ready laopo at the back!
I only realised it when I am uploading the pictures into facebook! Lol~



Quote victoria, SO SINFUL!
I ate my lunch before going, cause I thought lunch will not be provided...
IF I KNEW THERE WILL BE THIS, I WOULDN'T HAVE ATE AT HOME!!
*ROAR*
Then I will not feel guilty when I eat this yummy-but-a-little-spicy KFC chicken...
To make me feel less guilty, I chose one of the smallest piece of drumstick there D=
If I didn't eat at home I confirm guarantee plus chop will take the BIGGEST piece of drumstick in this pile of chicken!!!
Yes, a big big glutton here! =p

Stalker series 5 (below).
Target: No idea...





OHOH!
I remembered!
I was trying to take the pictures of the players for this game!



Yx was the princess at the bottom left hand corner (gosh, like oral...), laopo is the king kong (ahaha) at the bottom right hand corner, and umairah is the one at the top right hand corner I think!
Yx got the best ranking among the four players!
And everyone (especially the boys) all say yx gamer!
Which is quite true actually, since her house got LOTS OF GAMES (wii and xbox! *jealous*) and she has three brothers!





After that, we went into the guest room to play this game which Mr Lim introduces to us!
Aloe was very sad cause she was like the only one who didn't manage to get a single set throughout the game, lol~
During the game, she thought she finally got a set, and she was sooo happy.
And I burst her bubble, pointing out that there is a missing 9!

Hehe, there is actually a reason behind it.... =p
When she said she got a set, I was so disappointed cause I was soo close to winning (she is right in front of me)!
So I checked her set to see if there is any hope for me (hehe), and there is!
WAHAHAHAHA~
After her turn, hehe, I got a set! Hohohoho~

Wa, I think she is gonna bash me when she reads this!
Cause she was quite sad about it! =p
*hides*

After playing that game for sometime, we changed to cheat, then we got asked to go out to take class photo together (which we didn't at Mr Lee's house)!

While waiting for the class, we took some photos! (first three and 2nd last picture taken by xiaojie)















You saw that 喜喜 on the top of the mirror?!
Lol~ Those who don't know will think they just got married, but they are already married for a year already!

And you know what is on aloe's hands?
It's the last piece of pizza there!!!!!! DDDDDDD=
I saw some plants like potato eating the pizza, and went to look for it...
Found the box, and I happily opened it.
BUT IT WAS EMPTY!!! DDDD=
And aloe (or is it other plants?) told me the hers was the last piece!! *emo*

I know I need to stop growing sideways, but....
*cries*



Yes, the doggy loves vic!
No, I didn't making the doggy force kiss vic! *in self-denial*

The honeys soon got bored and decided to play...





What are they doing?



Trying to re-enact those idol drama scenes whereby the female lead's leg is injured and the male lead lets the female step on his feet and they dance, I guess! =p



You see! Hugging each other affectionately in Mr Lim's house! In front of the classmates!
Ai yo, you two want intimate don't do it in public la~ =x

Then I remembered I haven't take a individual photo with my laopo!



After taking this picture, aloe volunteered to help us take!



Hehehe, while aloe is about to snap, I decided to do a peace sign, but I think I am too slow, and thus resulted in my "rainbow twist" =p

Then, we decided to get intimate...



Judging from how happy I smiled and how shoik laopo looked while leaning on me you should know that we are a very loving couple! =p

And then, we plants had a mini photo-taking session with vanessa.



(taken by xiaojie)





Ai yo, zhenqi, WHY HIDE YOUR FACE?! *ROAR*



Check out the two photo bombers at the back!!
Apparently, my laopo is the pro-er photo bomber! =p
I think after bombing vic and I, she addicted to it already!
She later photo-bombed xiaojie and aloe with amazing accuracy!
Ahahaha~



The official paparazzi of happy plants, GINGER!
Hehe, looks like I am not the only one who wants her unglam picture... *points to screen on the left hand side*
AH QI AH QI, THIS CAN BE YOUR NEXT FB PROFILE PIC ALREADY! Wahahaha~

Soon after, we found out that the guest room is empty!
You know what that means?
It means we can go in and enjoy the aircon!
Most importantly, THE WHOLE ROOM IS OURS!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~

And guess what we did inside??





Hehehehe =p
Laopo very bad sia, last minute go cover face! D=



Hehe, candid shot of them after the group photo-taking session!
And victoria commented in facebook that aloe looks like she is fretting over her hair loss problem (not true la of course)!
很像hor? Ahahahahaha~



See, ginger so 大牌! 5 person hold the "background" for her to take photo leh! =p
Forget about the previous one, MAKE THIS YOUR NEXT FB PROFILE PICTURE, AH QI!





I like the first one, and I like the second one more!
Except for my fat fingers... D=

We waited for zuraida and kim hwee to play finish the house of (the) dead before we took the class photo!







I actually played this game before at yx's house!
But they are playing the wii version, while yx and I played the xbox version!
And I fell in love with the game although I am shitty in shooting! Hehehehe~

The wii version very funny, the story will f here f there one =x

Then it's finally class photo time!





Koped from fb! From shiqi I think! =D
Vic, are you jealous that I sweet sweet with your honey? =p



An innocent photo turned un-innocent...
I think they all didn't thought that they will be included in the photo =p
Neither do I actually... =x

Cause it's cheuk heng's birthday on that particular day, before we leave, the class celebrated his birthday for him!
And "we" sang him happy birthday song in many many different languages!
English, chinese, malay and even korean!
But of course, we this kind of anti-social one is just clap along as they sing =p







Helped qiyin and yx take a photo together and off we go home! =D



Hehe, shall end this post with a picture like usual!



My mum's Vivaz next to my Vivaz pro! =D
My mum changed phone that day.
AND YOU CAN SEE MY PRETTY BLUE NAILS!! WOO~

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home