Sugarcane!

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Random photo spam (IV)

Hello people!
It's once again time for the long-time-no-see random photo spam post!
Wow, the last random photo spam post was on 18th Feb!
So what that means?
It means... Old photos! =D

 
11/2/11
Hehe, got this brunei $1 note as a change when I am buying something!
Until now, it's still in my wallet!
Haha, cause I don't dare and don't want to use it =p
 
 


14th Feb 11
My pretty nails then! =D
16th Feb 11.
Our first badminton session that started the badminton every week practice!

The sports hall at Jurong West stadium on a bright thursday morning!
I like it when there are nobody!
But now everytime we go, there will be at least one group there...
Cannot run around like siao zhar bors... D=

Hehe, ah ma drinking water in the 古代 style! =p
No la, I was trying to secretly take unglam photo of her drinking water.
She caught me and tried to cover herself while continuing to drink her water.
Haha, wrong move! =p

Hehe, wore the same shoes as vic!
From the size of our leg you should know the that left one belongs to vic cause her legs are sooo skinny! D=

17th Feb 11.
My pretty nails then! =D

18th Feb 11. Went back band =p


Ate lunch at KFC with ah ma before going back!
Wanted to order shrooms burger meal like usual, but now it becomes one of the snackers… =.=
So we had to choose the best alternative, the ultimate value box.
I have always preferred KFC over Mac because it’s nice and CHEAP!
But now?
My favourite cheapo meal is gone! And everything SHRINKED in size! DD=

My orangey baby and ah ma’s greeny water bottle!
Hehe, in case you can’t see, our water bottles is like the same 款式 but different design!
We bought it at…..
No, I shall not tell you that we bought it at Giant, later you say we cheapos! =x
21st Feb 11.
Ate lunch with dad at Cafe Cartel! =D

As stupid as we may sound, we actually ALWAYS remember cafe cartel for their bread!
The first time we went there to eat, we fell in love with the bread!
Yes, THE BREAD!
It is arguably one of the best breads I have tasted so far! =D

There was once we went there to eat, and whenever the bread comes out, it will be snatched away soon!
Then we are waiting for the fresh bread to come out, and we keep staring at the bread counter! =p
The funniest is my daddy noticed that the people at another table is staring at the bread counter too! Ahaha!
When the fresh bread comes out, we will like “CHIONG AH!” =P


And we would dip the bread into the soup! Yums! =D


My dad’s.

Mine! =D Don’t you find that egg familiar?? Ahahaha!

The dessert included in the set lunch! (the set lunch is $9.50 NETT and includes free flow of bread, drinks, main dish, soup and dessert! Super worth! =D)
We knew that the dessert would be something like this, cause afterall we only paid $9.50 for all of these!

22nd Feb 11.
我们家的芦荟开花了!
 


Remember in the previous random photo spam post that our aloe vera flowers?
Yeah, that one is still growing.
This one you see, has already fully bloomed!
Is it a little disappointing? Cause it’s not really pretty…

25th Feb 11.
 

IMM at 10pm. Like damn dark and ulu!!
This is the first time I see this side of IMM…
So unlike it in the day, busy with lots of people…

27th Feb 11.
Went NATAS travel fair to look for taiwan tours.
*sigh* 又泡汤了!
Looks like I am not fated to take the plane…
Sec 3 had to compete for a chance to go to Japan, and had to squeeze dry our brain juice for the damn presentation, but because of H1N1, the ones that went is the 2010 batch of Sec 3s…
Now, want go taiwan, but had to cancel because of the nuclear threat in Japan (I hope it will get better! x.x)…

Anyway, back to the picture.
They are dancing this random dance in their ahem outfit, as a promotional gimmick for tourism in Brazil.

1st March 11. (FINALLY MARCH’S PHOTOS!)
 
 

Hehe, was on the train to bishan with yx!
Got bored and decided to play with the effects of my camera phone!
Lol, the last pic looks like some ghost train… x.x
Ahhhh, fat fingers! D=

6th March 11. (oh, ah bu’s birthday!)
My pear, invaded by flies cause I left it there for too long… D=
 

8th March 11.
Went back Hua Yi to take SGC with ginger!
Ate lunch at hua yi, hehe!
Although we always complain about hy canteen’s food (mostly for its limited variety), but we will still miss it a little, cause we don’t get to eat there all the time now! =p

Anyway, normally I order 菜饭 I will order two veggies or one veggies one egg, cause save money ma!
But don’t know why that day I had the urge to order the super tempting looking chicken (hehe, I managed to tempt zhenqi to buy one!), so I ordered! =p
Fattt si me! D=

9th March 11.
Went polyclinic with ah ma!

Was waiting for the doctor alone because the damn polyclinic separated ah ma and I.
I got bored, so I took the above picture and the rest! =p

Lucky number of the day: 2710!
Had to keep waiting for this number to appear that day!

The doctor I am waiting for!

10th March 11.
First ever badminton trip with only three plants! (ah ma, ah qi and ah sugar =p)

Was on this bus which I find rather unusual!

Was going around, reading the things around the stadium while waiting for the two plants and saw it!
I think I a bit something wrong up here, I remembered seeing Mass communications….
Die, must be with ah bu for too long, wires start to connect wrongly already! x.x

Hehe, because we didn’t bring shuttlecocks, we decided to search for remaining shuttlecocks in the hall!
And this is the number of shuttlecocks we found there! =D
But sadly, not all shuttlecocks have the “feel” =p
 

Hehe, still the 10th of March.
Ants invaded my empty plate and I decided to kill them the drowning way. =x
Empty plate also want to invade! Alamak….
Oh, ya, they even invade a empty cup which was previously filled with PLAIN WATER!
Despo ants!

11/3/11.
Went orchard with ah ma and yx! =D

Yx’s hands flooded with flower rings, which most of which I had to squeeze into my fingers! D=


In case you are wondering why yx is touching her “there”, her shirt has this flowery lace around there, so we thought like flower rings with flowery lace…
You get it ????
You don’t get it I also cannot help it, blame my lousy explaining skills.
Just don’t think crooked!

12th March 11.
Went to IT fair, and had to lug all these back from suntec in bus! Ahaha.
Anyway you don’t have to start the “wa, so rich” thingy, cause most of them are for RC, not for us.
It’s not a gift, my dad will claim the money back.

The only thing I got is a 500GB Toshiba hard disk!
Lol, I initially only wanted like a 8GB/16GB thumbdrive, but my dad keeps psycho-ing me to buy an external hard disk!
Haha, good also la. No need thumbdrives anymore! =p
Just the sad thing is, I can’t get the colour I want…

After that, we decided to try this new korean cuisine stall at the coffee shop near our house, which even ah bu tried already.


My dad went crazy and asked me to order this much when it’s only the two of us eating!
The auntie I ordered from was like so shocked!
The steamed egg actually comes with a bowl of rice, but the auntie see us ordered so much she asked if we want the rice and I said no.
Not because I don’t have the space for it (I ate most of them, my dad only took a few mouthfuls of the korean food, and I don’t exactly feel full), but because I don’t want to eat too much.
Now thinking of it, I should’ve said yes lor.
Sian, kana underestimated by the auntie! D=

19th March 11.
Went past this coffee shop near Jurong Spring CC.
Some filming going on.
 
21st march 11.
Went to huayi mama shop with ah ma to reminisce the good old maggi days!
Lol, somehow it’s like quite stupid for us to go there just to eat lunch. =p
But… Very long never eat already leh!

Oh, and the pink dolphin! I remember the last time I drink it is when I am in primary school!
Like sooo damn long ago!

24th March 11.
Went back to polyclinic cause I ran out of medicine.
Wasted trip man. Cause we (ah ma accompanied me! =D) waited so long, and all I get is that it’s already a scar… *sigh*

Okok, that’s the end of random photo spam!
Omg, do this post until my neck pain!! x.x
BYE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home