Sugarcane!

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Poly

My hands are itchy to write a blog post but yet I feel a little lazy so this post will be just a short post consisting of random thoughts regarding poly…

Ok, so poly started like two days ago…

The difference in poly and secondary school is actually not that big. Just classes are now called lectures (and there may be other classes joining for the lesson), homeworks are now called tutorials (I feel VERY cheated for this!) and you can wear your home clothes??

Oh, not forgetting that you have to travel from classes to classes instead of sitting happily on your seat and slacking while waiting for the next teacher to come… What’s more, sp is like so freaking big and NOT every building have lift. So there are a lot more walking and climbing of stairs in poly as compared to secondary…

Let’s not forgetting having to figure our way to our classrooms too… I am SUPER grateful for the map our personal tutor (like form teacher. I seriously have no idea why they call them “personal” tutor when the whole damn class is sharing the same person) printed for us!

Anyway, my anti-social problem seems to be having a bigger effect on me in poly as compared to in seconday. Somehow after orientation, I think that maybe I am more than quiet…

It’s like I am the quietest in my class, and it’s filled with people I don’t know in the beginning… I always thought that people like, becomes more sociable and open in poly as compared to secondary. But it seems like I am the opposite. I sort of becomes even more conserved, I think I talk like maximum 10 lines to a classmate, and I don’t know why…

At least I do take the initiative to approach people and start making friends in primary and secondary school (according to zhenqi who said I actually approached her! Wow, I am amazed by myself actually…). Looks like my anti-socialness grows with age. Awesome.

Sometimes I really wish to like, just talk more, be as crazy and talkative I am with plants, but I just can’t. Something wrong with me??? I think I can enrol into an autism school already.

Ok, maybe not.

Ohohoh! Another difference! Poly usually do not have textbooks, we have super thick lecture notes instead! Ahaha! Actually it’s good in a sense, cause they are still thinner than normal tb, and are definitely cheaper!

And studying in poly is like super ex! Need this need that, and all so ex! x.x

Also, I don’t understand why some girls can bring like sling bags or those really small/cannot withstand weight bags to school! The weight of the lecture notes are enough for me to stick to my super-dirty-and-used-since-sec-3 bag! And what if you need to bring lappy? Can die from the weight man! What’s more, YOU HAVE TO CARRY ALL THAT WEIGHT AND GO FROM ONE CLASS TO ANOTHER FOR THE WHOLE DAY!

Ohohohoh! Speaking of whole day, juniors, be SUPER glad that you dismiss at 1.30pm. To be able to go home at 1.30 is like a luxury to us! Out of 5 days, 3 days can only go home at 5/6pm. And lessons start at 8am/9am. Still have to wake up that early. Damn it!

Okok, this is getting too long! I still have tutorial to do! Oh gosh!

BYE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home