Sugarcane!

Sunday, 24 April 2011

Vic’s birthday surprise!

On 17th MArch, which is one day before vic’s birthday, we happy plants gave our dear only-6-years-old potato a surprise!

So the plan is like this… Cause we always play badminton on thursdays, so we made it like just another badminton outing. aloe, ah ma and carrot will say that they are not coming (but in fact they are coming), while ginger, ah bu and i will still be going.

Ah bu and i will still meet vic at jp like usual, then we go jw stadium like usual again, and meet ginger there straight (still) like usual.

Basically, we are trying to make everything “like usual”, if not she will suspect ma~

Aloe, yx and ah ma on the other hand, met earlier at jp to buy the cake and went to stadium before we reach. They will book the court and hide somewhere near the court so that when we come, they will spring a surprise on vic!

Get it get it????

However, the surprise was pretty much a failure because our blur aloe actually sms-ed something like “when you guys reach sms me” to vic, when it is supposed to be sent to me (oh my, when will people stop mixing us up? D=) and when she is “not coming”!

Lol~ And vic went around showing ah bu and i the sms! i was sooo shocked when i see the sms! i had no idea how to react! Then i just keep saying aloe must have something wrong up there =pp

Then when we are walking to the stadium, i am supposed to sms aloe where we are. while sms-ing i was so like, nervous?? When vic came to me and asked what i am doing, i totally got a shock! My heart beats like crazy then! If i didn’t guess wrongly, i think my face turned red… It always do when my heart beats a little faster…

Oh my, i am such a bad liar! d=

Ok, enough of words! time for pictures!! =d

DSCF0646

The pu-li-ti (pretty) cake aloe and ah ma bought! Chocolate!! YUMMMSS! =ddd

DSCF0647

Haha, ah ma, sorry, my target was that potato actually… =p

DSCF0648DSCF0649

I forgot what our birthday girl is doing then… Hmm, preparing to cut the cake????

DSCF0650

Now you know who is busy and who is slacking =pp

DSCF0652DSCF0653DSCF0654DSCF0655

Cake cutting session! From two angles! wahaha~

DSCF0657

ATTACKKKKK!! Instead of each of us a slice, because we didn’t bring paper plates, we just take a spoon and scope the cake anyhow, haha~

DSCF0658

Baohui : *享受的表情*

DSCF0659

Aloe : “I WANT CAKE!!” =pppp

DSCF0660

Baohui : “Why are you taking my pictures when I am not the main lead today?!”

Sorry ah bu, I can’t help it =ppp

DSCF0661

The half-eaten cake.

DSCF0662DSCF0664

As our dear carrot needs to go soon, we decided to quickly just take a group photo! =D

First one fail cause my head is blocked by ah ma’s, and second one fail cause the naughty little (ok, she is not that little in terms of size! So tall! *jealous*) ginger is hiding!

DSCF0665

Presenting to you, THE HAPPY PLANTS (minus chilli! D=)!

DSCF0663

Ok, this is a candid shot whereby I pressed the shutter without realising that I didn’t set the timer! 是意外!!Anyway they don’t look unglam also la, so it’s okay right??? *worried*

DSCF0668DSCF0667DSCF0669DSCF0666

In clockwise direction : Ah bu, Ah bu with tired old ah ma, vic+bh vs aloe+ginger, vic+bh+ah ma vs aloe+ginger! Taken while I am resting! =p

After the badminton, ah ma, bh, aloe, vic and i went jp’s long john silver to eat dinner together! We initially planned to treat vic, but somehow she still paid for her own dinner. D=

DSCF0670

An interesting photo of ah ma’s index finger (on the left) vs vic’s pinky finger (on the right)! SAME LENGTH LEH! AHAHAHAHAHA~ *evil*

DSCF0676

The neoprints I got that we taken during ah bu’s birthday surprise! =DD

Ok, that’s it.

BYE~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home